Crazy Highlights

Crazy Football Highlights

Wolves vs Everton 11\8\18

Wolves  had an insane match against Everton .Everton were fouling but it didn't stop Wolves from drawing with Everton . This game tells you that Wolves  belongs in the Premier League.I think my MAN OF THE MATCH is Rueben Neves because of how he lifted the ball with power and how he scored with a free kick, like it was Cristiano Ronaldo's free kick.

Arsenal vs Manchester City 12\8\18

Man City won by 2-0 against Arsenal, it was great start and finish for Man City. Arsenal were taking chances and they were so close for scoring but they didn't,  it's ok because it's their first game and anything can happen in the other games . I think this game didn't have no MAN OF THE MATCH  because I couldn't find one in the game . I would say Arsenal done amazing because they took a few chances and they almost scored. 

Comments

Popular Posts